Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Looking for your input...

So I'm working on a few different things.  One of them is some jewelry that you can wear with your outfit to games this fall.  I'm going for something that is beautiful but can still go with a casual outfit of jersey and jeans.  As a USF alum I'm partial to the deep green and gold.  What I need to know is what are your favorite team's colors?  What do you like to accessorize your game day look with?  Necklaces?  Bracelets?  Earrings?  A scarf or cowl to ward off the chill in the air?  Something cute for your hair?


PRESS BOX South Florida Bulls Melange Women's NCAA Tee Shirt, Green

1 comment:

  1. I think a really simple necklace that is also a bit funky works well with a t-shirt. or maybe a headband. I'm excited to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete