Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Earn a $5 Credit for Every Friend You Bring to Soozie's Cutie Patooties

Earn a $5 Credit for Every Friend You Bring to Soozie's Cutie Patooties

I’ve created an affiliate program to thank and reward you! If you’re interested in becoming an Soozie's Cutie Patooties affiliate, please contact me through the Etsy shop or write to me at smbcollection@aol.com. Here’s how it works:

1. Contact me directly, letting me know you would like to become an affiliate.


2. I’ll create an exclusive 10% discount that you can share with your friends.  You can blog it, post it, facebook it, tweet it, tell it, or share it anyway you'd like.


3. Each time one of your friends make their first Soozie's Cutie Patooties purchase and uses the 10% discount code, you receive a $5 Soozie's Cutie Patooties gift certificate!

No comments:

Post a Comment