Monday, March 28, 2011

Study List

I had every intention of taking pictures of the blue and green scrubbies, the orange and yellow scrubbies, and the cream colored beach hat today but I've been completely bogged down with studying for my three! exams this week.  Plus it's been rainy and gloomy since Saturday so those are all going to have to keep waiting for their close-ups.  For now, I found these on Etsy during my study break.

'Bones, Muscles, and Viruses Oh My' by GoodWaterCollection

Taking a study break and wondering what I could find...

Zombie Skeleton Musician Gui...

$55.00
Diagram of a RED SKULL Side ...

$6.99
Anatomical drawing of dead m...

$6.99
Human Skeleton Anatomy Study...

$8.00
Muscles of the Neck and Shou...

$6.99
Muscle Man - Human Anatomy W...

$29.00
1919 Medical Full Color Chro...

$28.00
Words and Bones num 19 (Wb 1...

$7.00
Microbe Button Set

$3.00
Beautiful Bugs - original wa...

$125.00
Fungi Micro Tile

$95.00
Microbiology Science Tee Art...

$18.00
Cyanobacteria asymmetric coi...

$89.00
Petri dish crochet and felt ...

$45.00
Virus cotton FABRIC - One Ya...

$15.00
Soap - Glowing Legionella Ba...

$8.50

No comments:

Post a Comment