Monday, March 14, 2011

Mind Numbing is Sometimes Good


As a little warning there may be just a little ranting in what follows but I'll try to keep it down to a minimum. 

After a blissful week of Spring Break from classes I got up this morning and headed off to class.  My first class on these days isn't so bad even though its a repeat of one that I took before, just too long ago for the program that I'm going into to consider up to date.  Never mind that the textbook from the class is by the same author and just one edition newer.  Anyway... my second class usually goes by fast.  Not today. I walked in and the professor wasn't there, instead it was my lab instructor.  I know that everyone has a different teaching style but for me when you're teaching a college class I don't think that Big Bird and Elmo are what should you go for. 

Gund Sesame Street Big Bird 14" PlushRanting over, I promise. 

I basically zoned out during class, but the bright side is that I came up with some really great ideas of things that I want to make.  My notebook now sports a couple of pages of drawings of bracelets, necklaces, purses, and hats.  I even know what colors some of its going to be.  Hopefully I can get started on some of it and it won't end up in my UFO basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment